[Gta04-owner] Some questions about the GTA04A4

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Feb 12 20:31:46 CET 2012

Am 12.02.2012 um 20:24 schrieb Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli:

> xdrudis worte:
>> I'm lost.
>> I thought the project was a free replacement for the non-free firmware.
> libertas-tf-sdio is a driver...
> With it you can do access point for instance....

So it looks to be an extension/modification of the already free libertas
driver so that it is a real access point? That would be a useful feature anyways.

> I don't know much the details on the free firmware....

The non-free firmware we currently recommend/have to use is here:

	http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libertas-firmware

And that is where we all would like to see a replacement...