[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 22:13:36 CET 2012

On Friday 10 February 2012 10:09:33 Butrus Damaskus wrote:
> Wouldn't it make sense to make have an application in the common
> distributions which would warn when such a MMC is inserted into
> OpenMoko?

That reminds me of something else I have been wondering. Usually SD-cards are
hot swappable, does the same go for SIM-cards? I have sometimes inserted or
removed the SIM while logged in to the phone (and not always turning off the
modem while doing so), which usually did not result in a working system
afterwards. Is this hot swapping something to be avoided?

Boudewijn