[Gta04-owner] sim purpose?

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 20:39:39 CET 2012

What is the purpose of a "Sim" other than to retain small pieces of data in different channels,,it seems the credit is retained at the server end by the provider who filters your useage and charges you accordingly for a long while i thought the credit was held on the sim itself ,,this is not the case and if you could swap sim;s quickly and  intervene at the correct time of the "handshake" you would have  a free subscription or at least be able to change provider.---is this correct??