[Gta04-owner] Flashing new GTA04 so that they work out of the box

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 10 09:02:17 CET 2012

On Thursday 09 February 2012 22:31:07 Jack Jones wrote:

> nikolaus ,can you send me a formatted and best distro   mSDHC card.
> ill reimbourse any costs you have
> so i can just pop it in the gta04 and go

This is just an idea: how about flashing all new GTA04 with some distro in NAND
and always enable the bootmenu?

This way GTA04 will work after unboxing (which can nicely detect damage caused
by transfer).

In the distro there can be some small utility which formats bootable SD card.
It can even take as argument url with distribution tarball and unpack it on
the SD card.

Regards

Radek