[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:40:49 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Jack Jones <sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I  knew it  nikolaus get these stages wrong and youll end up with mismatched
> corruption on the phone,,probably corrupting all future installs.
> how efficient are the resets?Does the gta04 have a reset facility?

There is no build in "reset" function. To reset your SD card, just
overwrite it (or run the script to make a new one). To reset your
internal flash run flash_eraseall (from linux) or nanderase (from
u-boot) to delete whatever you like. When you erase the internal
flash, its content is gone with no way to get it back. I would call
this a rather efficient reset.

Regards,
  Christoph