[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Feb 9 17:49:12 CET 2012

> Sven Did you formatt sd card with 2 partitions then place "MLO" and
"U-Boot" on the correct parts of the SD(just confirm this is correct)
> MLO has to be the first file copied when I tried this it only showed up
as "Lost and Found" file on the card,would be nice to see these files
> first.

Yes, of course I did. Otherweise I would not get anything, right?

> I understand the gta04 is "Unbrickable"--how true is this?

Sorry, I cannot get any translation into German for the word
"unbrickable". What is the question?