[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 17:41:51 CET 2012

Sven Did you formatt sd card with 2 partitions then place "MLO" and "U-Boot" on the correct parts of the SD(just confirm this is correct)MLO has to be the first file copied when I tried this it only showed up as "Lost and Found" file on the card,would be nice to see these files first.
I understand the gta04 is "Unbrickable"--how true is this?