[Gta04-owner] Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.cat
Thu Feb 9 14:29:31 CET 2012

On Thu 09/02/12 13:30 , Jack Jones <sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> sven, can you just go over the first,formatting of the sd card,what and
> where files you put onto card  then the revision of the os you
> used--thanks
> please i dont want to have to reset my phone  due to a bad first few
> steps

I tried formating and copying stuff manually on tuesday, from qtMoko v0.38 but the GTA04 didn't boot.
 Yesteraday I just read and run the makesd script from QtMokov0.39 and it formated, downloaded
and copied everything and it booted ok.

Well, thanks, I had some of the same issues as you and hesitated to post them
until I researched them a little, so the answers you got have saved me some time.