[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Amazing adventures with a brandnew GTA04...

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Feb 9 13:49:22 CET 2012

Hello Jack,

I started with a GTA04A4 with empty Flash and a newly bought 16GB SD-Card
Class 10. I reformatted the SD-Card manually because I wanted to get
practice. So I called "fdisk" and set up 255 "heads", 63 sectors and 1947
"cylinders" (-> Why on earth is this necessary on an SD-Card??). Then I
used the link provided by mail from Golden Delicious yesterday in order to
download QtMoko v39, copied and untared this onto the card. That's all.
There shouldn't be any chance to get trouble with several versions. If
this QtMoko didn't make it automatically, Flashes of my GTA04 still should
be empty, because I didn't flash anything by myself.

Best regards,
   Sven