[Gta04-owner] GTA04 voice routing now working!

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Wed Feb 8 00:48:09 CET 2012

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:50:37 -0800 (PST) Jack Jones <sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi neil! there are people who appreciate the work your putting in ,,your test code is certainly needed

OK, I've pushed out my 'merge' branch and all the sub-branches that it merges
together.

This is based on 3.3-rc2 plus various bits that I have found that are needed
to make it not completely abysmal.

To get it to suspend at all you need to
   rmmod libertas_sdio

but even then - as I said - it doesn't save significant power.

 git fetch git://neil.brown.name/gta04 merge
 git checkout FETCH_HEAD
 make gta04a3_defconfig
 make

I haven't tested this on the newer gta04a4 of course but most will work.
However I think there is a patch needed to tri-state the PCM port on the
audio chip that is now connected to the Option 3G module.  If someone wants to
find that patch in the -hw tree, port it to this tree, make sure it compiles,
and send it to me, I'll be happy to apply it.

NeilBrown