[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Feb 4 23:01:25 CET 2012

Marcel Holtmann <marcel at holtmann.org> writes:

> we have everything pushed into oFono that we could and with oFono 1.3
> you should be fine actually. However I think it needs one more patch for
> the general PCM routing/settings setup. I have not pushed that one.
>
> I do not own a GTA04, so all the patches have been developed with a
> normal ExpressCard from Option. So have a try and report back.

I've had some tries now and can report that it's all basically working.
I have minor audio issues that other GTA04 folk have already reported
and are working on; and I think I saw the known problem of detecting
remote hangup.  But fundamentally voice calls work, with oFono as the
backend.

I'll write more about my setup and GUI next week, or just possibly
tomorrow.

Just one question: what is the function of the PCM routing/settings
setup that you mention above?  Is audio handling and routing in scope
for oFono?

Thanks,
     Neil