[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v51 xmas edition
norayr at arnet.am
Sat Dec 22 08:34:23 CET 2012
Wow, that's amazing. Thank you!
----- Original message -----
QtMoko has Christmas release for you. It's a little experimental and has two
regressions - but also a tons of new stuff! The difference to normal release
is that all the avaliable apps are preinstalled and ready to use.
You can download tarbal here .
First the regressions: after reboot from other rootfs new messages from SIM
are missing sender name - instead they show "Draft message". Maybe something
similar can happen with missed calls. I hope to get these fixed for next
Now the new stuff. I have ported libSDL to QtMoko which means that you can
just apt-get install SDL-program, export SDL video driver to QtMoko and it
will run. You can also add simple script which rotates screen and desktop
keys. Here is list of SDL apps that are packaged this way for qtmoko:
* frozen bubble
Except SDL apps i have also ported cool app minitube - it allows you to
comfortably browse, play and download youtube videos.
The tarbal has also installed chromium browser under QX.
Complete changelog is here:
* upgrade to qt 4.8.3
* support for html5 video in browsers
* enable typing in the To field, when sending an email (Neil Jerram)
* kill pulse.sh and pulseaudio when stopping QtMoko (Neil Jerram)
* prevent pulseaudio from exiting every 20 seconds (Neil Jerram)
* avoid "QString::arg: Argument missing" logs (Neil Jerram)
* position is now showing in media player (Neil Jerram)
* fixed qwslock log warnings (Neil Jerram)
* cleaned up gta04 audio service (Neil Jerram)
* have libQtScript and libQtDeclarative installed by qbuild (Gilles Filippini)
* media player uses accelerometers for rotation
* fixed wifi ap to not move around during rescan
* bq27000_battery is now module so that you can rmmod it and use dumb battery
* dmesg is included in /modem_reenumerate.log
* qtmoko apt repo keys are installed by default
* DISPLAY is no longer set in qpe.env to not confuse pulseaudio (Neil Jerram)
* phonon is now built and can be used by applications
* phonon has fix for swapped colors
* QSplitter class is compiled for better compat with existing apps
* rotate helper is now part of accelerometer library
Gta04-owner mailing list
Gta04-owner at goldelico.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gta04-owner