[Gta04-owner] Linux 3.7 for gta04.

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Tue Dec 11 05:52:17 CET 2012

Now that 3.7 is out, my 'mainline' branch in
  git://neil.brown.name/gta04

has a 3.7 based kernel that seems to work on the gta04.

I say "seems to" because I don't seem to charge the battery and there are
possibly other things that don't work - I've only done limited testing.

I've included the "f2fs" filesystem in this release as I think it is
something worth experimenting with on uSD cards.  I plan to move my root
filesystem to f2fs once I'm happy that 3.7 is stable.

I don't recommend using this as the base for a distro as it isn't tested much
and I plan do do some development work on.  When I think it is stable and
decide to leave it alone for a while and create a 3.7-gta04 branch to hold it.

I might push to to github too, but neil.brown.name now has much better
network connectivity so you should have no problems using it directly.

Bug reports, success report, patches etc etc always welcome.

NeilBrown