[Gta04-owner] 3.0.8 kernel for Android/Replicant

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Wed Dec 5 22:18:43 CET 2012

> Though, I have noticed a similar behaviour with the TSC2007 touchscreen:
> when I use the touchscreen and then stop for a while (usually a couple
> seconds), the next tap on the screen won't be handled, and I have to
> repeat it another time or two to have the UI to react. I didn't
> investigate much yet, but it definitely looks like a kernel-side issue.

I look at it a bit more: as far as I understand, the TSC2007 driver
works with a "pen down" IRQ, that triggers the tsc2007_work function,
that will poll until the pen is up, and then re-enable the IRQ.

The problem here seems to be that the IRQ isn't triggered everytime the
pend is down on the touchscreen.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us