[Gta04-owner] Building u-boot

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Dec 4 10:00:39 CET 2012

Hello Nikolaus,

thank you for the correction. Now it compiles. But I still suggest to add
a README-GTA04 also to u-boot, because then...

a) noone has to guess any more that "make omap3_gta04_config" is the right
configuration.

b) everybody - including me - would know what is meant with the board
configurations for "gta04b2", "gta04b3" and "gta04b4" ...   ;-))

Best regards
   Sven