[Gta04-owner] mixed thoughts: tablet/fm/nemomobile

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Dec 3 20:03:51 CET 2012

> That's interesting, in what way?  Also do you mean just for A3, or for
> both A3 and A4?
I was talking about n900 which also needs a forwarder.

On SHR for the GTA04 we also have some issues:
I did the detection of A3/A4 in libphoneui-shr so that's complete,
however I am waiting on slyon to complete his part inside fsodeviced.

For sound quality during calls on A3 it's now much better but it has
one small issue: the forwarding doesn't start immediately, there is
some small delay before it starts. Someone should look at it.

Also we do have a GUI to change the volume of the microphone and
earpiece during the calls.

For the headset I have already written a mail about the issue of
bouncing during calls, and another mail about the dmesg message that it
creates when bouncing.
Note that not a lot of people have headsets because they are hard to
find, I had to buy one and to modify it.

Denis.