[Gta04-owner] Building u-boot

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Dec 3 17:17:22 CET 2012

Hi Sven,

Am 03.12.2012 um 16:44 schrieb Sven Dyroff:

> Hello Nikolaus,
>
> meanwhile I tried to lay hands on MLO and U-Boot. MLO contains a file named README-GTA04 and following this it was no problem to get it compiled. But u-boot is lacking such a file. So after "git clone git://git.goldelico.com/gta04-uboot.git" I just guessed to do "make omap3_gta04_config" and then the "make CROSS_COMPILE=...". But this failed with compile error in gta04/commands.c: 'TWL4030_I2C_BUS' undeclared.
>
> So could you please provide a README-GTA04 for u-boot, too?

You have done everything right - the definition for TWL4030_I2C_BUS is missing in current HEAD.
I simply forgot to commit&push this change.

During the OHSW.org workshop yesterday we did discover the same issue :)
There is also a small presentation (in German) about u-boot.

Now I have pushed the code and it should compile.