[Gta04-owner] Building u-boot

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Dec 3 16:44:11 CET 2012

Hello Nikolaus,

meanwhile I tried to lay hands on MLO and U-Boot. MLO contains a file
named README-GTA04 and following this it was no problem to get it
compiled. But u-boot is lacking such a file. So after "git clone
git://git.goldelico.com/gta04-uboot.git" I just guessed to do "make
omap3_gta04_config" and then the "make CROSS_COMPILE=...". But this failed
with compile error in gta04/commands.c: 'TWL4030_I2C_BUS' undeclared.

So could you please provide a README-GTA04 for u-boot, too?

Best regards
   Sven