[Gta04-owner] linux-image-3.5-qtmoko-gta04 deb not installable

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Dec 1 19:45:02 CET 2012

> QtMoko does not mount FAT p1 on /boot just because if this. Still the
> kernel
> upgrade works nicely thanks to gta04-init which copies it to FAT
> partition if
> it finds that the kernel changed and reboots with the new one.

i see. but come to think of it: debian wouldn't need /boot mounted either,
wouldn't it?
is there a wiki page about gta04-init?
there were a lot of information snippets in the mails, but i didn't fully
understand and didn't really care, since i thought it would not concern me
... but when using Neill's kernel, gta04-init would be involved, right?