[Gta04-owner] Status of OpenPhoenux project

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 29 10:33:50 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 02:55:45 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> To avoid cross-list-posting:
>
> http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/community/2012-August/000090.html

Ups, i am not registered there yet, so will reply here.

About the case kit: I am now using the printed case [1] for two months. I am
glad to say that i like it much more then the original case, mainly because
the touchscreen is much better accessible. And probably because the colors it
does not looks so fat as original black case.

So i think the printed case is working way to go. The bad thing is that there
will be no new wooden case models for some time ;-)

Again thanks to Lukas for his 3D model.

Regards

Radek

[1] https://picasaweb.google.com/114961040002008630266/ShapewaysGTA04Case