[Gta04-owner] QtMoko 23mA testing image with 3.5 kernel

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 03:30:25 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> It has disabled bluetooth, it calls rfkill block gps during start and it takes
> 23mA in suspend on my GTA04A4.

My multimeter tells me that the current consumption is about 19mA. I
had ~26mA a few reboots ago. It seems that the ITG-3200 has been
powered off in between. Is the driver for this chip already included?

The only chip that has a temperature slightly above my noise floor
seems to be the TPS [1]. But maybe my "fridge" is a bit too cold. I'll
do more tests after a few hours of sleep.

Good Night,
  Christoph

[1] http://chonyota.net/gta04/infrared-2/Fridge1.png