[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v47

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 17 09:18:09 CEST 2012

On Friday, August 17, 2012 12:26:44 AM Boudewijn wrote:

> It is actually connected to the internet as well ;-)

Nice :) Btw i yesterday i didnt have GRPS/3G connectivity - even though the
dial AT commands went ok, i got IP address from the _ATOWANDATA? command, but
i couldnt ping. Today i tried again and ping was ok. So i wonder what was
it...

> I didn't have time to check the GSM connectivity, other than trying and
> failing a phone call. Anyone recognizing the situation?

I tried phone call with fresh v47 tarbal and it was ok.

Btw you can create one more partition (512MB is enough) on SD card for
testing. Format it with ext4, unpack release tarbal, press POWER and select
the partition from combo box, press "Reboot device" and you are in fresh
install. That way you can also boot between SHR/QtMoko.

Regards

Radek