[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v47

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 00:26:44 CEST 2012

On Thursday 16 August 2012 20:04:14 Radek Polak wrote:
> QtMoko v47 for GTA04 is now ready for download [1]. For more info about
> QtMoko please visit our homepage [2].

Thanks again for your work!

I just apt-got the upgrade.

It seemed, on GTA04A3, I lost GSM connectivity after a reboot: there's this
"No network" box in the middle of the screen.
According to the GUI I can get a GPRS/3G connection (via internet-settings): I
get "online" as status, and a bold white G in the top bar.

It is actually connected to the internet as well ;-)

I didn't have time to check the GSM connectivity, other than trying and
failing a phone call. Anyone recognizing the situation?

Best regards,

Boudewijn