[Gta04-owner] Replicant GTA04 Install & Build instructions

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Wed Aug 15 15:54:40 CEST 2012

As I'm planning to release images of Replicant for GTA04 soon (basically
as soon as calls and SMS work, along with a few more things), I have
made some improvements to make it easier to install Replicant on GTA04,
with an installer script, a dedicated boot.scr, status on leds and such.
Installation currently takes place on sdcard.

Detailed instructions on how to install are:
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GTA04Installation
As well as build instructions:
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GTA04Build

--