[Gta04-owner] Modem voice hardware routing

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Sat Aug 11 18:51:38 CEST 2012

Le samedi 11 août 2012 à 17:12 +0200, Radek Polak a écrit :
> > I'll try to investigate this and look how different the code from 3.5 is
> > from 3.2 (assuming that it works on your 3.5 kernel).
>
> The patch is against 3.2 kernel (kernel for latest qtmoko release), but
> applies and works also against 3.5 kernel.

So basically, it works in qtmoko with 3.2 kernel, right?
I would indeed be interested if you could test my kernel:

http://git.paulk.fr/gitweb/?p=kernel-gta04.git;a=summary
git://git.paulk.fr/kernel-gta04.git
branch is: replicant-2.3-next

> The symptom looks similar to what i had after this commit:
>
> https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/commit/0ea44daae7f227b14306bd79635b0251e3432db8
>
> The commit was that i tried to raise mic volume, but with value 5 it stopped
> working. Maybe try to play with 'Analog Capture Volume'...

I did change the capture volume to any possible value, along with
various other controls, and still without any success.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us
Wiki/Tracker:   http://redmine.replicant.us