[Gta04-owner] Qt upgrade eating battery?

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Fri Aug 10 21:32:20 CEST 2012

Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net> writes:

> Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes
>
>> Hmm interesting - you might try cherry-pick this commit:
>>
>> https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/commit/d4dd8941585fe47cd30cc930276aff5852c5e2c9
>>
>> It will display current_now value on the home screen and even the power the
>> phone took in suspend.
>
> Great, I will do that.
>
>> I have current_now after waking from suspend 35 mA - it used to be 25mA so
>> maybe that is the problem.

I'm still seeing rapid battery draining after a fresh v46 install (even
with partitioning a new SD card).

The last 4 times I've resumed, I've seen these numbers after the "/" on
the homescreen:

334
219
317
204

Also, the 3rd time, the red LED was on for some reason.  (It might have
been on the 1st and 2nd times too, but I didn't notice.)

I've also attached my dmesg below.  Any suggestions for what to do next
to debug this?

Thanks,
        Neil