[Gta04-owner] QtMoko mic volume

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Fri Aug 10 17:57:11 CEST 2012

Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:

>> improvement, rebooting. Since then the phone hangs at the PIN-entry, with
>> the clock in front. The bluetooth-UART is still at the lower value, so
>> that's not it.
>
> Probably also UBIFS/NAND problem.

I use SD and also saw the continual restarting problem (== Boudewijn's
"hang", I guess) with v46, and my v45 solution of commenting the rfkill
line in qpe.sh does not help.  I needed "update-rc.d -f bluetooth
remove" to get past that.

I'm not sure if I've increased my bluetooth speed yet - perhaps that is
the problem?  Alternatively, could a QSerialPort be needed for
bluetooth, as for GPS?

     Neil