[Gta04-owner] Building QtMoko v46

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Fri Aug 10 16:17:16 CEST 2012

Hi Sven,

Sven Dyroff <S.Dyroff at phytec.de> writes:

> So I added my README with the very detailed and precise list of commands of how
> to achieve this to this mail.

Many thanks for these precise instructions.  I'm running through them
now, and they seem to be working perfectly.

> But I cannot confirm that within these git sources NeronGPS will work now.
> Still zero satellites and no fixes. Even the suggested closing and restarting
> of NeronGPS will not result in success. Or did you put these changes on a
> different place within your git?

The GPS changes are so far only in the "origin/master" branch, not
"origin/master_gta04".  If you do

$ git merge origin/master

that will pull those changes (and others) into your master_gta04 branch,
and if you then rebuild, probably GPS will work.  (I am trying this
myself now.)

Regards,
        Neil