[Gta04-owner] Modem closes serial line after active calls (sometimes)

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Apr 28 12:06:59 CEST 2012

Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net> writes:

> Simon Busch <morphis at gravedo.de> writes:
>
>> Does anybody has seen this before or know whats causing the modem to
>> close the lines (modem is still up, lsusb lists it as normal)?
>
> Yes, it's been extensively discussed already on this list.  I'll try to
> find the best references and follow up with those.

http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2012-February/001563.html

I think there have been some further discussions following that thread,
but I couldn't easily find links for those.

I believe Radek has put something in QtMoko to handle when this happens,
so perhaps he can provide a reference to that, and you can consider if a
similar solution will work for FSO/SHR.

Regards,
        Neil