[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v44

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:06:33 CEST 2012

Thanks again for these release Radek!

One small thing I noticed concerning the power indicator: it only
updates once I plug the usb cable in: After fully charging the device
and unplugging the cable, the battery status is not updated on the top
right corner.

I tried your multiboot approach by doing the following:
- I created a gta04-init directory within the fat partition (otherwise
the shutdown menu does not show any option)
- I created a directory called /distros/SHR an putted the SHR rootfs inside
- I selected SHR from the dropdown menu and restarted the device

unfortunately it only moves the shr kernel to the fat partition but
does not load the shr rootfs. instead it starts the qtmoko rootfs. it
also does not reset the correct kernel after rebooting. what step am I
missing if I want to use multiboot with the UI? I know that I can fix
this by writing the correct parameteres into the bootdev file, but
from your youtube video it seems that should go automatically just b
using the qtmoko UI.

Regards,

Michele