[Gta04-owner] GTA04 development state

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Apr 10 17:07:46 CEST 2012

Hi Farny,

Am 10.04.2012 um 16:51 schrieb Farny Guillaume:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm new. I wonder if I will invest money and time in testing and developing for GTA04.
> To my belief it's worth it actually, but I don't see the state of development yet.

This may help:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/FeatureList/
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/Manual/
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/doc/
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/page/Mainline-Status/

> I'm reading the whole mailing-list, but if you give me hints I will go faster.
> -> what kernels can be installed ?

2.6.32 and 3.2/3.3 are available and maintained

> -> how does Qtmoko and examples on it ?

very good :)

http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2012-April/002112.html

> -> have a good documentation or papers I should start with ? (I am new on mobile phones, only have experience with PCs)

see links above to start. The manual also has some chapters about bootloader and kernel.

> Any hint is welcome.
>
> If possible I will help widespread the project, find financers and partners

Merci bien!