[Gta04-owner] New kernels for gta04

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 3 09:36:07 CEST 2012

On Monday 02 April 2012 23:09:43 NeilBrown wrote:

> I installed gtmoko to have a look ... but then wasn't sure how best to
> monitor the current.  Suggestions?

You can set suspend 20s interval in Settings->Power management. Then there is
app NeoControl which shows current_now and all the other battery sysfs nodes.

But of course there is terminal, bash, devtool scripts and all that stuff...

> If it's true, there must be something I'm not turning off but you are. I
> wonder what that could be.

I am now closing modem port before suspend. I also modified a bit your nodebug
deconfig. I set nfs and ext2 as module so that it fits in NAND, enabled ubifs -
you might want these changes too (exept the initramfs), since with your config
the uImage is too big to be flashed in NAND.

Regards

Radek

[1]
https://github.com/radekp/linux-2.6/commit/8397458b350fc91ca556b2442b32453c6bd2a612