[Gta04-owner] GTA04A3 Early Adopter boards in final production test stage

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 23:48:52 CEST 2011

On Thursday 29 September 2011 16:44:07 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Am 28.09.2011 um 09:56 schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> > Am 28.09.2011 um 09:20 schrieb Timo Juhani Lindfors:
> >> "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> writes:
> > BTW, we plan to put the tester software under GPL (which is not
> > forbidden for OSX application software).
> ... to do a GUI translation to English...

The least problem was translating the GUI, which I did. I noticed that
somewhere in the <dict>-structure, it mentions English. Should that have been
German, and English in my file so that the application becomes bilingual?

I am not accustomed to "X-"step, so for now I leave it at this. I share
Michaels problem of having to spend time with my FTP-server, so I do not have
an idea yet how to share the .plist file. Can it find a place on gta04.org?

Best regards,

Boudewijn