[Gta04-owner] GTA04A3 Early Adopter boards in final production test stage

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Wed Sep 28 12:55:37 CEST 2011

For me, that's sound *realistic* and *practical* statements. What's
important IMO is :

   1. To have open formats for all the documents & sources so that
      anyone can use open source and free tools and don't face some huge
      licence fees that might be a showstopper in one's project.
   2. The developpers shall be able to use the tools of their choice
      because : 1) they have them, 2) they are trainned for them. In my
      understanding, this what is under Nikolaus' "If we rule out to work
      with any non-free tool, we can't even start". Efficiency is a main
      driver.
   3. Let's have it work !

My two cents.....