[Gta04-owner] GSM / AT&T Access

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Sep 2 08:02:20 CEST 2011

Am 02.09.2011 um 08:48 schrieb Laurent Alebarde:

> Hi all,
> I am new here and thanks all for your efforts.
> I would like on my side to use the GTA04 for breadboarding with some daughter electronics which will have its own batteries ;-) . Is the USB the only interface ? Is there some open collector output available inside ?

There are some internal interfaces that you can get access to. One I2C and some
GPIOs.

For Open Collector, you can use two additional outputs of the LED controller (it has 7 outputs,
4 are used for LEDs and one for WLAN/Bluetooth reset). They are wired to small test pads.
They are driven by a TI TCA6507 so you can find out about max. current/voltage.

If you want to use the board without display, there are two 60-pin B2B connector positions
where you can get access to approx. 40 internal signals (McBSP, SPI, I2C, GPIOs).