[Gta04-owner] GSM / AT&T Access

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Sep 2 08:02:20 CEST 2011

Am 02.09.2011 um 08:48 schrieb Laurent Alebarde:

> Hi all,
> I am new here and thanks all for your efforts.
> I would like on my side to use the GTA04 for breadboarding with some daughter electronics which will have its own batteries ;-) . Is the USB the only interface ? Is there some open collector output available inside ?

There are some internal interfaces that you can get access to. One I2C and some

For Open Collector, you can use two additional outputs of the LED controller (it has 7 outputs,
4 are used for LEDs and one for WLAN/Bluetooth reset). They are wired to small test pads.
They are driven by a TI TCA6507 so you can find out about max. current/voltage.

If you want to use the board without display, there are two 60-pin B2B connector positions
where you can get access to approx. 40 internal signals (McBSP, SPI, I2C, GPIOs).