[Gta04-owner] gta04 specific irc channel?

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:10:09 CEST 2011

Isn't it possible to do something like the old openmoko mailing lists
with nabble? there u have your threads and the search functionality as
well. I think having at this early stage many "central" information
platforms is not very effective when looking for information. I think
one "official" source may be beneficial for this purpose at this time.
Later on when more subgroups will emerge I think other forums IIRC
chat etc. are unavoidable. Besides that everyone can of course do what
he prefers :) it's always difficult to find a global maximum instead
of many local ones