[Gta04-owner] received my GTA04A3! some issues :)

Johannes Schauer j.schauer at email.de
Fri Oct 14 15:29:49 CEST 2011

Hi all!

from today on I can finally call myself an early adopter!

pic here: http://mister-muffin.de/gta04/IMG_4385.JPG

(I promise the carpet only looks like that due to the sunshine ^^)

I was then disassembling an old gta01 and was using this script to
prepare an sdcard:
http://download.goldelico.com/ombeagle/unstable/makesd

I inserted the microsd card, plugged in the display and attached a nokia
BL6C battery. When I then press the power button, the only thing that is
happening is, that the AUX led is fast flashing red/green and the PWR
led is slowly alternating between red/green.

What could I have done wrong?

cheers, josch