[Gta04-owner] Announcement: new batches of GTA04 ready for (pre)order

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Nov 30 09:44:18 CET 2011

Am 29.11.2011 um 18:41 schrieb Bob Ham:

> On 14/11/2011 15:02, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Q: Do I get the money back if the group buy does not reach the minimum
>> quantity within the preorder window?
>> A: Yes. 100% (less money transfer cost).
>
> I have another shop question.  How much is the money transfer cost for credit card orders?  Or rather, how is it calculated?

In the case we don't reach the minimum quantity, Goldelico
will refund the full amount in EUR as shown by the shopping
cart and invoice.

But: I sometimes find an additional fee on my credit card
bill for using it for foreign currencies. On my card this is
usually 1% or 1.5%.

The same may happen for international bank/money
transfers where there may be "intermediate banks" and
similar organizations charging additional fees.

This is what is meant by the statement "less money transfer cost".

Finally, for foreign currencies there is also a possibility that
the exchange rate changes until the refund is done. So
you may even receive more.

If Goldelico (as a "merchant") receives money through a CC, there
is always a "disagio". I.e. Goldelcio receives less than you see on
your bill. This is one of the risks Goldelico takes in the project...

I hope this clarifies a little. If not, please ask.