[Gta04-owner] QtMoko status

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 21 18:54:21 CET 2011

Hi,
yesterday i have finally stopped my wooden case attempts, put the GTA04 in my
Freerunner's case and started working on software. The reason is that i would
need better tools for the wooden case and i dont want to damage the GTA04
board or the display.

QtMoko has now support for GTA04 keys, it can read battery (only in 60s
intervals, polling has to be done yet), it can turn on/off backlight, it seems
that the modem can receive SMS, read contacts and i could even make phone call
(without sound yet).

I found very helpful this page [1].

I will keep you updated.

Regards