[Gta04-owner] Linux 3.2-rc2 on GTA04

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:33:44 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM, NeilBrown <neilb at suse.de> wrote:
>  I decided that the only kernel that I really wanted to run on my Phoenux is
> current mainline (plus necessary patches of course).

Thumbs up for this!

> But there are bugs I really want to fix too:
>
>  - something causes 'udevadm settle' to block for up to a minute at boot.
>   It is very variable and may be related to reading the bq27000 battery
>   status
I experienced a one minute delay on my igep2 board when the libertas
driver was searching for firmware images. There are rumours that the
firmware files need to be in a different directory
(/lib/firmware/libertas) with the right name to fix this.

> Any suggestions or patches for any of these would be most welcome :-)
I will try to contribute, if time permits.

Regards,
  Christoph