[Gta04-owner] Booting from NAND

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 21 08:41:26 CET 2011

Hi,
on GTA02 i was used to have stable distro on NAND and experiment on SD card.
If i broke something on SD i could boot from NAND without having to remove the
cover and take the SD card.

Can someone give me pointers how to do something similar on GTA04. Is anyone
booting from NAND?

And one more question. I see that UMTS should be on /dev/ttyHS3, but it is not
on mine system (because i dont use udev?). Can someone give me major and minor
numbers so that i can create the devices nodes with mknod?

Thanks

Radek