[Gta04-owner] Business strategy

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 00:04:20 CET 2011

On Thursday 17 November 2011 23:48:11 Martin Christian wrote:
> thanks for the extensive answer. I'd like to add a few comments to your
> point of view:
> (...)
> So I should probably rephrase my questions:
> - When do you think the GTA04 is in a state that a typical iPhone user,
> could use it?

With the risk of troll-burning my fingers I add in: I hope Phoenux or its
descendants will not come in a state where a typical iPhone user would use it.
There is a reason I'm not using a typical iPhone, after all...

(I know some peolpe on the list are using an iPhone, but I wouldn't market
them as "typical iPhoneys")

That aside, I enjoyed reading the manifest ;-)

Boudewijn