[Gta04-owner] Need a little help: Supply for Si4705 or Si4721?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Nov 14 18:37:24 CET 2011

We need a little help for the last missing component for the next batch.
It is not crucial, but would be nice to have for completeness.

We are missing a supply for the Silicon Labs FM receiver (or
Transmitter) Si4705 or Si4721. I think the latest silicon revisions
are C and D.

They are (partially) listed at DigiKey and Mouser, but they appear
to have a minimum order quantity beyond 1. And have no stock.

So if anybody knows where we could get 150 units, please
send me a (private) mail.

Thanks,