[Gta04-owner] Yet another wooden case

Rene Leitner rene.leitner at gmx.net
Fri Nov 11 09:51:05 CET 2011

HiRadek,

Yes I have :-). The machine is new and yesterday I had the first test run with a pen and I think it looks good (see the Picture).

On the picture you see the very first draft of the middle part for the gta04.

The next days I will do it with a piece of wood.

Greetings,
Rene

-------- Original-Nachricht --------