[Gta04-owner] Frequency scaling

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:41:19 CET 2011

Hello,

I've done some experiments with the power saving branch for the OMAP
processor and with a small patch for the boardfile (copied from the BB
boardfile) automatic frequency scaling works using the ondemand
governor. Initially only between 600MHz and 300MHz, but this can be
modified by adding more so called "operating points". This just needs
more experiments. I will try to push the patches asap but I'm quite
busy right now. I'm hopeing the best for this weekend.

Regards,
  Christoph