[Gta04-owner] wooden case version 2

psonek2 at seznam.cz psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 4 08:24:27 CET 2011

On Friday 04 of November 2011 01:24:55 Laurent Alebarde wrote:

> To be sure, does it mean new GTA-04 owners would not have to buy a
> GTA-02 case ith such a solution ?

I can do such case (and much better) for anyone, but now it takes quite a lot
of time.  One case takes now a whole day of work. To speed it up we would need
a cnc machine that could do it much more faster & precisely. You can find a lot
of videos on youtube how to build it and how it works, e.g. this [1] is cool.

I have not yet disasembled my GTA02 and i havent found in GTA04 manual if i
need to use other GTA02's parts - like antena for GPS/GSM or speakers. I just
have now in my case the board, LCD and battery.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6drMZqmyXQc&feature=related