[Gta04-owner] Broken devices

michael spreng michael at spreng.ch
Thu Nov 3 11:29:03 CET 2011

Hi

To give some more information: I tried the checklist Nikolaus sent in
response to my first mail about my device not booting. I reached the
step where I check the 3V on the mmc test pad, which is there, but then
nothing happens. As I was not sure that I prepared the SD card
correctly, we tried yesterday with lev's working SD, and my device still
didn't boot.

Michael