[Gta04-owner] Status PCBs / Kernel development

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 31 14:05:32 CEST 2011

On Thursday 31 March 2011 09:27:00 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Is someone of you very experienced in that type of work and can help to set
> up how to work together and organize all this, so that we finally get to
> the goal of a mainstreamed GTA04 kernel?

Lars-Peter Clausen seems to be the most competent person for GTA02 kernel
development. He actually sent most of GTA02 hardware upstream - you can search
vanilla log. He also did awesome work and rewrote/made maintainable patches
from andy-tracking mess. I wonder if he is interested in GTA04.

Also distro maintainers will probably take care of keeping/backporting patches
that they want in their git's. Common repository for all distros does not work
well because some distro is concentrating on stable release while others are
in experimental stage.

Regards

Radek