[Gta04-owner] GTA04 Manual

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:44:56 CEST 2011

Hi List,
 Newbie here. Congratulations to the work done so far. I am not
subscribed to the list so please CC me in case anyone replies.

I saw the last few months of mail archives. Few thoughts, suggestions :-

a. The GTA04 Manual needs to have its own home. Maybe some corner on
the wiki would be a nice place for it and it could go through
revisions as and when modified. If nothing else, it would let people
know that they are getting the latest revision of the manual.

b. Somewhere there needs to be some sort of a spreadsheet which lays
costs (and incremental costs) and at what price and quantity does
GTA04 becomes a somewhat of a self-sustaining project. This is of
course would be after the Early Adopter Program plays out and
depending on the reactions and stuff.

c. Liked the T-shirt
http://en.qi-hardware.com/w/images/thumb/d/d2/Tuxbrain_FOSDEM_2011.jpg/540px-Tuxbrain_FOSDEM_2011.jpg
but would be better to have the T-shirt be also on either the site or
somewhere prominent so people would know. Also how the money raised
would be used could be pitched up.

d. Videos :- The Videos linked seem to need a flash plugin :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DilQPjrSx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFKQx18DgA

is there an .ogg version hosted somewhere or downloadable from somewhere ?

Looking forward to the next release.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल