[Gta04-owner] GTA04A3 Testing Status Update

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:33:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am also for  b). Although I know it will cost u more time and u
already spent A LOT of time for it (thx for it), GTA02 has shown us
that even a HW "tested" device has enough bugs to discover :). perhaps
it's not necessary to test every use case but I think one typical use
case for each important hw part would be helpful for us.

Thanks for the constant updates and the work and passion you and your
team invested in this project!

Michele